Tuesday 22 May 2012

MUSIC


What type of music do you like?
Reggae?
Soul?
R&B?
Gospel?

Whichever music you like, I am  sure you get the same effect.
Music is that sweet melody/sound you want to hear all the time, no matter what time of the day.
Listening to your favorite music will make you feel calm and at peace with the world.
Music is therapeutic.
  1. It releases stress
  2. It gets you focused
  3. It gets you active
  4. It makes you want to dance
  5. It makes you feel free
  6. It makes you come alive
Music is like the sweet aroma that you get from a fresh pot of coffee in the morning.
Music is like a drug, you always crave more.
Music is like food, it gives you strength to survive these stressful times.

If you feel withdrawn, stressed, distant, overworked, overwhelmed, just listen to some sweet soothing music and relax.

1. When I want to relax and just reflect on the goodness of God, I will listen some Gospel or my Adele CD (at the Albert Hall). Sneak peek below.


 

 
2. When I am in the mood for love, I will listen to some R. Kelly, Barry White or Gerald Levert

3. When I am ready to party I will listen to some of my boys, Elephant Man (my favorite DJ, love him) , Mavado, and Beenie Man



Gully God


King Of the Dance Hall


Drop me a comment and let me know your favorite Music/Artist for :
  1. Relaxation
  2. Love making
  3. Party
Get the latest Adele 21 CD below. Love me some Adele.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Sanchez
    2. Tyrese Gibson, Jagged Edge
    3. Busy Signal, Morgan Heritage,

    ReplyDelete